If you are tossing around the internet to know the cost of the hair transplant then you can have just a vague idea of it. Every hair loss story is different and the circumstances are different too so believing on what others suggest related to cost doesn’t make much sense. If you really want to know the cost of the hair transplant prior to planning then find a reputed clinic and consult them for it. That is how you would know how much you need to pay for hair transplant.
If you are researching for hair transplant in Jaipur then you would find plenty of options but not everyone can be trusted when it comes to such précised procedure. Believe it the hair transplant cost in Jaipur has been very affordable lately and even the very reputed clinics are budget options.
Medispa hair transplant clinic is among the top tiered clinics offering world class hair transplant at an affordable cost. We are religiously committed to serve excellence and believe in focusing on minute details in order to achieve the best outcomes. We consider each patient as a celebrity and provide the best services and absolutely natural looking hair transplant.
Believe it cost is nowhere near to the factor choosing the clinic for a successful hair transplant. So you need to focus on the quality of the services you would get.
It is not just you who are looking for an estimate for the hair transplant procedure as it makes the decision easy. But others experience is not the right thing you should go for.
There are plenty of factors which decides the cost of the hair transplant. On an average, the cost of the hair transplant would range from 60 K to 400 K. Let’s know what all decides the cost of the hair transplant combining which your surgeon would quote you the final cost.
- Extent of baldness: The extent of baldness can be graded by Norwood classification which stages the hair loss into 7 grades. In this classification, the higher the grades the higher will be the extent of baldness. The cost of the procedure would be more if the extent of baldness will be higher and there will be need of higher count of the hair follicles to cover the respective area.
- Location of the clinic: The clinic location also decides the cost of the procedure indirectly. The cost of living basically decides the cost of the procedure which if higher the cost of the procedure becomes higher and vice versa.
- Hair density needed to perform hair transplant: The hair density is an important factor to be figures out during the consult as besides cost it is an important factor that decides the feasibility of the hair transplant. The hair density if needed is higher than the cost of the procedure would increase and vice versa. Each hair graft in clinics in India would cost you around 30 – 130 INR.
- Experience of the surgeon: The experience of the surgeon should be checked beforehand for assuring to be under the right hands but you should know that highly experienced surgeons might cost you more. Believe it those extra pennies you spend is really worth it.
- Educational qualification of the surgeon: The qualification of the surgeon matter is a lot when it comes to sophisticated procedures like hair transplant. If the hair transplant surgeon is super specialized it is highly likely that the charges would be more. But you can definitely go for one without overlooking the fact that educational qualification decides the quality of the surgeon.
- Type of hair transplant: Hair transplant can be performed on scalp or in facial areas wherein the facial hair transplant is expensive. Why it wouldn’t be dealing with a face needs high precision and is difficult too.
- Technique performed for hair transplant: The hair transplant is primarily performed by FUT or FUE technique. FUT technique is available at cheaper cost at compared to FUE technique. The latter technique is very tedious to perform and is time consuming too possibly this is the reason that you need to pay more.