A Preventive Health Check-up Is A Simple Way to Save Money.
Health check-up is important for every human being. Regular health check up can help doctors diagnose the disease before it carries high risk. Health check-up can reduce the risk of problem during treatment.
Why Preventive Health check-up?
Preventive health check-up is very important and is indeed better than cure. A routine body check-up will assist doctors in diagnosing a condition until it presents a high risk.
Reduces the likelihood of treatment complications – When you are diagnosed with a health problem at an early stage, the difficulty and risk involved are less than when you are diagnosed at a late stage.
This can save your money in the long run and reduces the risk of surgeries and other medical conditions. whenever you are determined to have an ailment at a beginning phase, the difficulty and danger included are less when compared with diagnosing at an extremely late stage.
An ordinary registration can help in recovering your body from any wellbeing concerns.
Why Preventive Health check-up is important?
This health check-up is essential for every human being, and subsequently diseases can affect anyone, preventive health check-ups are necessary irrespective of age, sex, occupation and culture.
Professionals recommends regardless of age or health condition, and even though if someone looks fit and healthy, having a simple health check-up once a year is advised.
Doctors prescribe a preventive wellness check-up to determine risk factors and treat conditions that do not exhibit symptoms. In cardiology, a preventive health check-up is used to diagnose early-stage heart problems and to facilitate therapy.
What are the Benefits of Preventive Health check-up?
Preventive health check-up is important for every human being. It provides many benefits to the individual. The benefits are :
- A preventive health check will protect you from discomfort, painful effects and emergency treatment
- A routine Regular Wellness Check-up is more cost-effective than in an emergency room because of costly medical treatment
- Doctor visits, such as annual physicals, well-child visits, annual gynaecological care, and dental cleanings
- Allergy medications
- Colonoscopies and mammograms
- Screenings, such as tests for skin cancer, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol
What can Preventive health check-up can notice?
Preventive health check ups main aspect is the early detection and treatment of any serious conditions.
A regular visit to your health care professional helps you in ensuring your well being and also catches the set of preventable diseases saving you from lots of stress and expenses.
add-on scans and labs, offers you a preventive health check-up package which gives you complete health status.
Preventive health check-up can notice:
- Breast cancer and cervical cancer in women
- Other metabolic disorders and diabetes symptoms
- High blood pressure and cholesterol
What does preventive health care include?
- Blood pressure
- Stepping on the scales
- The rectal exam
- Other colon cancer screening tests
- Breast exam and mammogram – For women
- A pelvic exam and pap smear for women
- Protecting your eyes
- Hearing test
- Protect your bones
- Cholesterol screening
- Blood Sugar to detect diabetes
- Thyroid hormone test
- Looking for new moles
- Dental Exam
Preventive health check-up for Women:
Preventive health check-up for women is also very important. It helps in noticing various diseases at an early stage. It is important for both men and women who have high risk of developing several diseases. It helps in avoiding the disease progress, thus offer you a better life.
add-on scans and labs, offers you a preventive health check up package which gives you complete health status.
What does preventive health care tests in women include?
- Breast exam to screen for breast cancer
- Skin self-exam to screen for skin cancer
- Dental Check-up
- Complete physical exam – Height and weight check, blood pressure, and blood tests that your doctor deems necessary like tests for blood sugar, blood count, hormone levels and other crucial infection markers.
- Cholesterol check
- Pap smear for cervical cancer
- Pelvic exam for internal genital abnormalities
- HIV & STD Tests
- Eye exams
- HPV test
- Thyroid test
- Colonoscopy – To screen for colon cancer
Are you looking for a preventive health check-up in Bangalore?
Do visit add-on scans and labs, located in Sarjapur road Bangalore, for Preventive health check-up or call us on +91 9900811118 for more information.